Privacy Statement Lumidee Lumidee is a trade name of Lumidee B.V. Hereinafter, only the name Lumidee is used.
Lumidee processes different kinds of data about you. This Privacy Statement and the policy described in it applies to this processing of data if you are a natural person and these data lead directly or indirectly to you (‚personal data‘). This processing takes place via and upon use of the website, the webshop and all services and activities of Lumidee. This Privacy Statement provides information about the following subjects:
- Introduction Privacy Statement.
- Obtaining personal data.
- Purposes of processing.
- Updating, removing and retention period.
- Security and protection of personal data.
- Transfer of personal data.
- Your rights.
- +31 73 624 03 75
Lumidee uses the aforementioned personal data for the following:
- Customer relationship management and customer support: to be able to provide you with personalized service;
- Performance and support of transactions: upon executing agreements en processing orders for our products or services, processing payments, invoicing, taking care of shipments and deliveries and the processing of complaints.
- Analysing purchase behaviour; performing market research and improving the development of products and services and the (general) strategy;
- Product support and product improvement.;
- Monitoring the use of the website and webshop;
- Administrative communication: for instance answering queries and requests;
- Advertising: to provide you with information about other matters and services from our range that you may be interested in. If you are not a current customer of Lumidee, we only do this if you gave us permission to do so, whether or not by subscribing to our mailing list or newsletter;
- Informing about changes: to inform you about changes in our service;
The processing takes place on the basis of:
- your permission for processing;
- (in)direct relation to the (purchase) agreement between you and Lumidee;
- complying with legislation and regulations, including legal (tax) retention obligations and performance of audits;
- balanced weighing of interests between your interest and the legitimate interest of Lumidee or a third party;
Providing personal data from you to Lumidee only occurs when you wish to use the website, webshop or other services and activities of Lumidee. If you are asked to submit data when filling in a form, it is indicated which data are necessary to be able to use the website, webshop or other services and which data are optional. You are not obliged to provide personal data to Lumidee.
You can update all data you provided to Lumidee in the webshop after logging in. Lumidee can also, whether or not upon your request, delete your personal webshop account including the corresponding data. If your account including the corresponding data has been deleted, Lumidee will retain the personal data necessary to perform agreements and for complying with legal retention obligations and other (tax) legislation. Lumidee will retain personal data in principle as long as necessary for the objectives stated in paragraph 4 of this Privacy Statement or during the legal terms of retention obligations. If you have a personal account for the Lumidee webshop, your personal data is stored at least as long as your personal account exists and has not been removed by you or Lumidee. Your account is deleted in any case if it has been inactive for two years.
Lumidee has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
Group companies Lumidee can exchange personal data we process with group companies and combine your personal data with data that have been collected within the scope of the purchase and use of our products or services (or products of services of group companies). Distribution and logistics partnersTo be able to process your order, Lumidee collaborates with distribution partners such as GLS. These parties receive your first name and last name, the name of your organization and the delivery address from Lumidee, so that they can deliver the products you ordered. Other external service providers Lumidee also engages other external service providers for the delivery of our products and services. Lumidee only exchanges the data that are necessary for the assignment that the external service provider performs for us. Lumidee concludes agreements with alle external service providers in which Lumidee agrees what they are allowed to do with the data. The type of work that our external service providers perform for us are:
- supporting and delivering our digital services such as hosting, maintenance and support of our websites and applications. This is done for instance by the chat platform Zopim.
- supporting customer surveys and obtaining ratings and reviews. This is done for instance by Kiyoh;
- providing financial services such as payment services. This is done for instance by Multisafepay;
If you object to the exchange or combining of your personal data as previously described, you can report this via de contact details stated in paragraph 2 of this Privacy Statement. In special cases Lumidee can provide your personal data to third parties without your prior consent. Special cases are for instance lawful requests to this end from the authorities, court orders, actions form the authorities to trace or prevent criminal acts.
You have the right to request Lumidee to allow inspection of or provide a copy of, correct, limit or erase your personal data. As an interested party, you have the right to object to the processing under certain conditions. You need to phrase your request as specifically as possible, so that Lumidee is able to comply with your request in the best possible way. You have the right to withdraw your permission for the processing of your personal data at all times. A withdrawal of your permission does not affect the legitimacy of the processing prior to your withdrawal. As soon as possible after receiving your request to this end, Lumidee will terminate the use of your data for the purposes against which your objection is aimed and in case of a legitimate request to delete or change data, or to delete or change the concerning personal data, unless and insofar as the law obliges us to retain the concerning personal data or if there are any (other) urgent reasons that prevent removal. If your data have been provided to third parties or shared within the group, your request will be shared with these parties, so that they can also change or delete the data. For all your requests, you can use the contact details as stated in paragraph 2 of this privacy statement. This also applies if you wish to file a complaint. You can also apply to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) if you want to file a complaint concerning the processing of personal data by Lumidee. Please refer to the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority „Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens“. You can inspect and correct the data you provided in the webshop after logging in. Please refer to https://shop.lumidee.nl for this. In conclusion: if you have any questions about the processing or protection of data, if you would like to use your rights or make claims concerning your personal data, or of you have a complaint, you may contact Lumidee via the contact details that are stated in paragraph 2 of this Privacy Statement.